I work abroad and I'm paying this account on behalf of my daughter. I reviewed my recent bank statement and noted that amounts of R 7,248.37, R 2,410.77, R 7,517.49 and R 5,300 were debited against my bank account over the past 4 months.

This is a total of approximately R 22,500 and prior to this, the history on the account indicates monthly billing previously equated to 6 to 7 hundred Rand per month. Post consultation with my daughter, she assured me that the data and cell phone was utilized with no excessive usage of telecommunications. No monthly statements from Vodacom received by myself, even though my contract states that copies be sent to my email address. I'm also aware that the data cap of 1gig data per month was agreed upon in January this year when I accompanied my daughter to the branch in Canal Walk.

Trying to resolve this matter from abroad is a nightmare. I've given my daughter the authority to transact on my behalf and she's been treated like dirt .

moegsiem wrote the review because of poor customer service at Vodacom. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2000 and wants Vodacom to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vodacom vodacom billing department for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments